proclaimed jonanthan valin of tas: It doesn't sound darkish and liquid like an MBL or a LAMM amp and it doesn't sound whitish and brightish like a Spectral or a Boulder. It just doesn't sound. I've never heard a solid-state amp like it, and I've heard a few. In fact, I've never heard an amp like it. It is so delicately detailed that it can rightly be compared with the very best tubes, and yet it has no tube colorations. It is so fast and clear and unlimited in extension that it can rightly be compared with the very best solid-state, and yet it has not a trace of astingency or grain or bottom-heaviness or top-tippiness. It is the first solid-state amp I've ever heard that has made me rethink my bias toward glass audio. It's so damn realistic (provided, of course, that the recording is realistic)
swiss-made soulution 710 won many awards in europe and japan and the biggest accolade is "best amp ever".

i hope some dealers are reading this. it is CES time, it is also the product planning and acquisition time for the year!

[In-Line Advertisements]




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Without a shadow of a doubt,the most transparent,breathtaking pre-ampand amp combo I have ever heard...easily traunced my FM acoustic combo,{in my ref.system],something that I thought that could never happen!!!

Anonymous said...

You are right on the money here MaggieLurva,

Heard the all Solution systems driving the highly acclaimed Ascendo M loudspeaker in Vienna last yr[2008]it was audionirvana for me.

I couldn't believe I was listening to a digital playback via a SS amplifications.I was looking high and low for hidden tubes ,but my friend swore there was none.

Groundbreaking ,indeed

Anonymous said...

Most of the Best gears are now European made;especially in The Triangle of France-Germany-Swiss.

The American were too busy spending time on ad-campaigns by the time the wake-up the Europeans are way ahead already

Anonymous said...

these are not cheap my friends and they are as heavy as hell.

but my god, don,t you even think of auditioning them unless you have your cheque book with you.......or end up like me ,sulking and moody

Anonymous said...

try the ayre mx-rs.....

Anonymous said...

Soulution is already available in Singapore and Indonesia.

Anonymous said...

Mr anonymous;I do not think AYRe are in the same class as the SOulution .You are comparing a FORD escape{ayre] with Porsche cayanne{Soulution}