previously, i have my reasons not to loan the premier power plant (ppp) from the dealer. please forgive my reluctance to try on the ppp and for owing you a review on it.

the electricity was bad for the whole day yesterday. even at 1 am in the morning, i couldn't get back my sound. with much deliberation and frustration, i have no choice but to bite the bullet and bring back one ppp to see if it can solve my power problem once and for all.

ladies and gentlemen, please await the finale of my power struggle. we will settle once and for all the issue of whether ps audio audio can solve the perennial problem of bad electricity in malaysia, an area where richard gray and shunyata hydra have no answer to.

the great mystery is soon to be unveiled.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you think ppp is the answer it wont be the last time the power struggle continues..it's ok if you have a ss low power intergrated amp but yours are audio research pre/power..they deserve more respect maggie....