I have sunk the ship, there's just no turning back.

The ARC duo is gone and my music room has been transformed to my lil' sis's study room. Even the Mana racks have been retreated to storage racks, and the R8S are back in box already.

I can only push forward and turn a new leaf to my next chapter of audio journey. I conquered the tonal aspect but fell hard in pushing the envelope. R8S might be hard to tame for now, but I'll be back for more.

Heck, even the transition to the new chapter was greeted with preliminary gaging fault. I thought I was easily pleased and settled for something I thought could please. Reading things like "after hearing all the XXX, this is by far the best we've heard" just clouded my judgment.

Stay tuned, as you might be following the journey of a great audiophile to be.

2 comments:

maggielurva 愛美姬 said...

i would like to offer RM800 for your mana rack.... keen?

Lil' KC 小雞雞 said...

No man, no fire sale!

Hahahaha...