Leslie, thank you for the invite. It is a pleasure to be part of this blog.
Introductions can be clumsy for me. So, I'll make it simple. The nick GlySinn is a culmination of 2 words (or watch brands to be more precise). Glycine + Sinn = GlySinn. :D Why? Because I like the "soul factor" underlying them.
My musical preference tend to lean away from mainstream Top 10 stuff. I believe there are more interesting and more satisfying quality material out there if one takes the effort to be a bit more adventurous and search. Good music can be extremely gratifying. More so with excellent recordings and playback equipment. For some, this may then lead to a journey for "good" equipment/gear to appreciate music in its intended form. The word "good" may be an understatement for the audiophilliacs..It should be "perfect" instead. But then, is that akin to searching for the holy grail?


Hahaha I have just digressed from my introduction.....Yes it's clumsy. You have been warned earlier on.

I am posting while at work.... So when I have more time, I will share my views and thoughts on some recommended music, gadgets, budget-to-mid-end hifi and... and....err... what comes may but within the ambit and spirit of this blog. :D
So...to cap it off... in brief.. my CD to listen for today is Jack Johnson's On And On album. Acoustic folk/pop genre. Good vocals. Nice bass lines. Witty lyrics. And pretty good recording too. Have a nice day and be kind to your pet. :D


6 comments:

Lil' KC 小雞雞 said...

Bcoz u mentioned Jack Johnson, I like u! We r best pal, hahaahaha!

Eh, have we met?

maggielurva 愛美姬 said...

wow, instant gratification, that's the spirit, GlySinn!

perhaps you can post some album cover photo/s of the album/s you are listening to?

anyway, a big welcome!

GlySinn said...

:D Gimme 5!!
Hehehe
Will try to find time to take photos... haha

maggielurva 愛美姬 said...

aiyo, bro, don't need to take photo la. just google the album's name or singer's name and you will find it...in websites like amazon.com or etc etc

GlySinn said...

jack's album posted.. :)

GlySinn said...

...album cover i meant..hehe