This month alone, I have seen my harmonious family being torn apart with members leaving me one by one.


Harmonic Tech Magic spent the least time with me, holding herself only 6 months within the family. I would classify her as an interim flirt to see if silver is good for me or not. She came with extra surprise as she struck the middle between full copper and silver. With such blend, the soundstage is between copper's forwardness and silver's laidback presentation. This is just the placement of soundstage with no regards to any other attributes.

She's fluid, with soft top(鬆脆) and delicate(細緻) bottom. Nothing is bold, very cultured and natural. Like it or not, it solely depends on the nature of your setup. If you feel the straining(緊繃) in the mids/presentation, try this and you may like the balance it brings. Overall, I find that cables reaching the RM2.8K/USD700 range has got no problem across the frequency spectrum. Balanced and even.


阿妹係o甘,家姐都係o甘,細媽還得了?If there's a family with voluptuous and luscious ladies, I guess I have tasted the most from AQ. How on earth could they have come up with such transparent(通透) and engaging(活生感) cables for such long time and persistency?

Python and Anaconda(候禽兩姐妹), cables that could make you hot blooded(熱血沸騰) and wanted to get boogie. The highs is airy, extended and immediate; the lows is bold, forceful and deep. Can you imagine a young audiophile(血氣方剛) being exposed to such intense sexiness so early in the journey? I was all over AQ!

With the new DBS(nothing relating to 低B Sexiness), the successors to Python and Anaconda(候禽兩姐妹) are none other than Panther and Cheetah(鉤魂雙妹). While Python and Anaconda reach out for you, Panther and Cheetah has got that more delicacy, culture(韻味) and refinement added. You just want more of them as they grow inside you.

Being copper, Panther is nothing like Python nor Anaconda. Panther has got better refinement(細膩) and delicacy(細緻). She sounds much cultured than her 2 sisters. Cheetah, on the other hand, is nothing like typical silver. But I am saving more on this later as my hands are all over her for now.

Since the Sky(鉤魂細媽) won't be here in the short foreseeable future, I have Cheetah(鉤魂大妹) to gap the source while Panther(鉤魂細妹) between the pre and power. The other Panther was replaced by Cheetah. 3 years is a long relationship in audio me think.

對唔住,有‘需要’,下期再來! Will be back for more!

1 comment:

maggielurva 愛美姬 said...

good comical correlation!

indeed we should inject more humour into this hobby.

why should hifi be all serious and staid?