Omigod, it was a lake last time, now, it’s a hill! Damn, I am in cloud nine, and I don’t want to be awakened and roll down the hill!

Since this Ruby Hill is only 1.5m, I was not able to plug it in to my RGPC. So, I just plugged it in to my pre. With the high expectation set by Forbes Lake’s last visit to my setup, I was again awed by Ruby Hill’s magic.

Ultimate realism! Ultimate coherency! Ultimate delicacy! Ultimate elegance! Ultimate sweetness! Ultimately almost perfect! It gives the best complete harmonic pictures, everything is vividly fleshed out. The presentation is weighty, substantial and compact, giving a sense of tangibility not achievable by the wannabes!

Being the first audiophile in M’sia to have bought a Stealth Cloude 9 Full AC power cord, (dealers not included ar!) it carries respectful calibers to have earned my dough. Can you imagine how stunned I was to realize how fuzzy it was as compared to RH? Man, a silver cable sounding fuzzy, can you imagine that?!

Due to gold’s nature, RH’s silver + gold might sound slightly dry and less colorful than C9’s pure silver. C9 has got a slight upper hand when it comes to wetness and moist. OTOH, C9 is a bit light weighted as compared to RH’s sturdy presence. For ultimate grain-less sound, gold is a must have ingredient!

Forget about elaborative descriptions on the highs, mids and lows, as for cables at this price point, those are already part of the package. If you still insist on asking does it sound lifelike, it’s far more elegant than real. With slightly more than 2 times the price of C9, you sure get your money’s worth!

I’d buy a hill at 7K!

No comments: