i need to do a little survey to find out if local audiophiles are mere armchair music lovers/critics or real concert goers.
please give me some feedback on the following questionaire:
1) how many live concerts do you watch in a year?
2) if we bring in foreign acts like tommy emmanuelle, tuck and patti, shelby lynne, jacintha, emi fujita, aiza sequerra etc etc, would you buy tickets to watch them?
3) if not, what kind of artistes would attract you to pay money to watch?
4) what are your current favourite venue(s) for concerts/gigs?
5) what kind of price range for the tickets that you are comfortable with?
6) do you prefer the venue to be in kl or pj?
please, give me some indications! the more the better!
晴空万里的"天空" [the sky is the limit]
3 days ago