Now that I've disposed off my entry level home theater system, I'm left with the dauting task of... err.. hang on ... should not call it daunting task actually. Should call it .... the pleasurable task of seeking, sourcing and configuring my new home theater system.
At this point of time the following are the factors that i am taking into account :

1. sound quality
2. visual quality & impact
3. budget. price to sound/visual quality ratio & return
4. living room configuration
5. aesthetic appeal and practicality
6. time factor available to do research & source. (whether i am hardworking or lazy)

I give my self 2-3 months to decide as i have to hand over my beloved system (amongst others) by then.
Hence the beginining of a slightly more interesting deviation in my life.

1 comment:

GadgetBuzzer said...

GlySinn

What's your budget? R u replacing both your sound and video too? Sounds exciting...

I would be interested to follow your thoughts on this since my interest in HT is similar to my interest in audio-only.

If it is within your budget... do get HD with 1080p display/projector and might as well get the AV amps that can process HD surround audio.

Cheers