pure, understated and a thorough gem...winnie ho

as soon as i finished blogging the post on elisa chan, i got mighty inspired and i took the first step to realize my burning ambition to produce an audiophile cd, possibly malaysia's first... i took up my phone and started calling...i spoke to one of the top chinese pop producers in malaysia and he is interested too....

but i need one singer to realize this album. she is very special to me. i am starting a hunt for her now. rumors has it that she is now studying music in UK...

winnie ho (何芸妮), the winner of astro talent quest (ATQ) 2000, is to me the best singer that the local chinese pop music scene has seen in the last decade. possessing a superstar stage persona and a delicate and yet powerful vocals, winnie never fails to thrill me everytime i hear her sing. after winning ATQ, winnie didn't pursue what is predicted of her - becoming a recording artiste. instead, she prefers to lead a less glamourous life of a piano teacher. she has never really stepped into the entertainment scene but yet people remember and cherish her. one might wonder why, with the vocal prowess of winnie, does she still need training.

winnie's voice has a way to penetrate into your innermost soul and stay there....i am deeply touched by such an ethereal and soulful voice which always manages to caress my soul, a jaded one that is a result of being bombarded by all those trashy mandopop and cantopop in the market.

winnie, you are my chosen one. please, let me get in touch with you.

No comments: