here's it - locally made avia's 8KVa powertrans!
my criteria for this evaluation are quite simple:
what i demand/expect:
1) consistency of performance (that it always sounds good regardless of the time of the day)
2) imaging to become more rock solid and more stable
3) noise level to be reduced further (beyond richard gray)
4) widening and deepening of soundstage
5) increased palpability and transparency
6) possibly, more air and ambience
what i don't expect: (common sins)
1) it limits dynamic expression (freedom of musical flow, does it have "strangling" effect?)
2) it curtails high frequencies
3) it blurs out images
4) it slows down pace
5) it imposes a strong sonic signature
if it has any of the above stated "sins", it is considered not suitable for my application.
give me about a week, ok?
晴空万里的"天空" [the sky is the limit]
21 hours ago