here's my personal wish list for 2007...

  • audio research LS26 preamp
i must and i will get this by the end of 2007! it is gonna elevate my system's performance to a high that is never before imaginable! imagine having a system which already performs up to your very high expectations and elevate it further.... simply orgasmic!

  • a super-duper speaker cable to replace my still-good audioquest dbs volcano

i will still stick to copper cables [i] to maintain the silver-copper balance with my wonderful (and seriously out-of-this-world) stage III magnus silver interconnects and [ii] to maintain the robustness of my system.

  • a much more vibrant audio market in malaysia

2006 is a bad year for hifi dealers in malaysia. here is wishing more genuine buyers instead of low-ballers in 2007!

  • av xpress to have a great following and positive impact on the audio market

audio publications shouldn't be niche and alienating. everybody should be able to enjoy hifi and music!


  • desirable audio boutique to have more guest bloggers to add spice to this blog
more spicy, thought-provoking posts by different bloggers. i will start searching for new bloggers today!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie, why don't you just go all the way and get the Reference 3 instead of the LS 26?

I have listened to both and think the Reference 3 is more to your high end style.

Price is not too far of, and you get the best Pre amp available for now! period!

Just a thought!

Happy New Year!

maggielurva 愛美姬 said...

hi,

happy new year!
you are the 2nd person who recommends me to go for ref3. ah, the agony of not having enough money!

it is almost sinful to think of spending rm40k on a preamp. but i know i will get a cool price if i use my charm :-)

Anonymous said...

Leslie,

I don't believe $$$ is a problem. If you really,really want something bad.... enough, I am sure you'll figure it out!

I sure did with a recent, but highly reluctant purchase, but because it was an item I had always wanted, but never available and not likely to be available again, I bit the bullet!

Just get the Ref 3 and don't look back!

Ha!,Ha!

I went to CMY I Utama to try and get a copy of AV Express but it's finished. Congrats to a sucessfull launch!

If there's one thing I can't get enough is affordable Audio rags! Let alone a free one!

maggielurva 愛美姬 said...

hi,

it is almost certain that i am getting the LS26!