statistics in malaysia hifi circle show that there are more REF3 owners than LS26 owners. which goes to show that there are a lot of high-end fellas that are loaded with moolah. it also shows that ARC is the undisputed king of preamps.

i absolutely can't find fault with my LS25MKII, yet i have this sinking feeling that it doesn't stand a chance besides LS26, supposedly the baby REF3.

hifi is the never-ending pursuit of perfection. if you are not a perfectionist then you shouldn't play hifi.

with that, i made up my mind to place an order for ARC LS26.

5 comments:

Lil' KC 小雞雞 said...

Hua, u r leaving a big gap for me to catch up. HOW TO CHASE?!

maggielurva 愛美姬 said...

hiya, you age and my age also a big gap mah....

Anonymous said...

wahlau, at us$6000 !?

maggielurva 愛美姬 said...

i traded in my LS25MkII for RM10K, so the pain is not so great la...

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your new toy!

I am green with envy!!!