Audio Research LS15 Pre
This is the pre amp to get if you can't get enough of ARC's house sound of yore and the current higher resolution sound. To me, this would be the converge of ARC's old and new sound, pleasing both to ARC's long loyal fans and to new supports.

You do not know how much I wanted this babe, if they wanna sell it seperately, I would have snatched it already!


Audio Research Classic 60 Power
Ultimate in tonal brilliance, the best series in ARC's line of power amps! This still hold even after almost 10 years their inception! Powerful, yet retaining the delicate touch on music. A work horse to drive any hard-to-please bookshelves, even some floorstanders.

I know I won't sell mine, now, are you passionate enough to get one yourself?!

This excellent combi will treat you with musical bliss for years and you won't even have to worry about what's available out there. Why? Coz' they'll definitely be darn more expensive and won't even eat this combi easily!

Do I sound like a salesman? I don't think so, I am just excited to share this beaut for those seeking entry into a wonderful musical journey. Since everyone is going gaga over the S'pore audio show, snatch them before they come back!

Head on to Audiomatic in Amcorp Mall!

No comments: