I came back home from office today and guess what greeted me?! When I saw the PS Audio envelope, I was so excited! This must definitely be it, the DVD that Paul always mentioned in the newsletter!

Oh gee, what have I done to deserve this?! I have only bought a PS Audio xStream Prelude about 3 years ago. And I told people how Paul was so sales oriented and how badly he bashed others on their products.

I got the Coal to Coltrane DVD, a products brochure and a short letter. All these straight from USA, yippie! Let me smell the air of freedom before they're gone!

I am so happy now as I am going to unwrap the DVD when I am finish with this post. Many thanks, Paul! You made my Chinese New Year!

2 comments:

maggielurva 愛美姬 said...

i have always thought of paul as a marketing genous, why didn't he include an ang pow?!

Lil' KC 小雞雞 said...

No leh, but some noise harvester would definitely make it a whole lot better!